Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let?s see you write about printer cartridges

type="html">


I thought I would post on this just so you can appreciate what we bloggers have to go through.


There are times where writing about photography products becomes repetitive, simply because many of them are all alike. After all, how many times can I talk about the Megapixels, the zoom, the HDMI, and all other things that are standard on cameras these days.


Clearly, this man was letting off steam when it comes to printer cartridges. It must be tough to fill in that much space about something that is so self-explanatory.


As for me, I try to put a spin on everything I write so it sounds fresh. Hopefully, I am doing it.


Source



Tags: ,


Related posts





View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment