Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hands on with Google Googles for Android

type="html">

After reporting about Precorder and Tiltshift for the iPhone yesterday, I decided to report on a photo-related App for Android.


I decided to try out Google Googles, and I found that the results were somewhat mixed. For those of you who are unaware, Google Googles is a way of doing a search through a picture and not keywords.


I took a picture of my wife, and found the search results were of a face similar. I snapped a picture of a Harry Potter book cover, and got the Harry Potter logo as well as other Harry Potter related materials.


I would imagine that if I were to ever see a rare piece of art, this would help, but I would imagine that in art, there would be a label, assuming it is on display. I would imagine that the photos would have to labeled to match my shots.



Tags: ,


Related posts





View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment