Tuesday, January 25, 2011

See this Video of a Bubble Freezing

type="html">


Some of you might remember a scene from the film Knocked Up where Paul Rudd is talking to Seth Rogen about his kids’ love for bubbles. He says that “he wishes that he loved anything as much as my kids loves bubbles”.


I was watching that film just the other day, and I agreed with him. It makes me want to play with bubbles, but it is wintertime.


This guy couldn’t wait, and he decided to put it on video. As an added bonus, the bubbles froze. He could even pick it up with his fingers.


The frozen bubble didn’t last long, and cracked, sad to say. It must have been really cold out to do that. I’ve actually never had this happen to me, really.


Source



Tags:


Related posts





View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment