Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth...

Since my blog posts are generally about what's going on in my head, It's only fair that I post this video, because this song is the only thing rattling around in my head right now. I kind of wish it would get out of my head, but hey, misery loves company :)

Actually, I LOVE this song and video from Will Smith's daughter Willow Smith. Good lord is she sassy!! But (and I love this), not over the edge of skanky, which is good because she's like, nine years old. Anyway, you'll either thank me or hate me for putting this in your head

(also, be careful if you try to whip your hair, it could result in thousands of dollars in future chiropractic care):

Willow Smith's Whip My Hair Video:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment