Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Canon PowerShot S95 - Premium Compact for Everyday Snaps

Though I just have my Canon PowerShot S95 for a few days, it is a premium compact digital camera that can fit in my pocket and most carrying case. S95 is the best digital camera I ever have at its class for everyday snaps and it would be probably with me everyday in the next few years.

S95 has rather in a classic and flat package, it looks lightly tweaked version of the S90’s basic body design (I was disappointed that Canon did not incorporate grip design, I have to acquire a customized grip separately for my S95). S95’s well-finish body and vividly bright display immediately make me realize that it is a serious camera, in fact, Canon did good job to pack rich set features and impressive image quality into such a small and powerful digital camera. S95 can not replace my DSLR system, but I definitely prefer the S95 for snaps in casual meeting and during a travel.

After few hundreds of photo shots and some movie recordings, I am not regret my choice. I am not intended to go through any technical details in this article (there are dozen of reviews with a google search on the web) but my expectations and story about customizing S95 to get most out of it … Canon PowerShot S95 full article.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 30th, 2010 at 10:40 pm and is filed under Article, Fun, General, Photographer, Resources, Review, Story. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment