Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nikon D7000 vs. Canon 60D

I first saw the Nikon D7000 I was thinking like everybody else was, this camera has a lot of good stuff. But when I really looked closely, well I did not see much different than the 60D at all. Could somebody shine some light on this for me to show me what are the real huge differences?

Now when I look down this list comparing. I really do not see a huge difference. They both have different strong points which do not directly compete with each other. It seems the Nikon is a hair better for maybe sports shooting (though Canon never focused on having as many AF points as Nikon, though in this case they have the same number of cross type AF points) and the Canon is a slight bit better for movie shooting.

The Nikon is strutting a magnesium body which is know is like flashing a gold bracelet to a silver one, but in all practical purposes, they weigh about the same with the Nikon being like a 0.1 lbs more and the Canon being slightly bigger in the hand (by its dimensions) … Nikon D7000 vs. Canon 60D full article.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 4th, 2010 at 2:03 pm and is filed under Article, Canon, Event, General, News, Nikon, Photographer, Resources. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment