Monday, January 3, 2011

This video could be used in Happy Feet 2

type="html">


I’m certain that this video would be classified as a viral video for 2010, but it looks like it was made this year. I believe that the only clue to that is the Auld Lang Syne tune playing in the background.


You have to admit that is one happy little penguin. Clearly this is the inspiration for Happy Feet right here. Now, if we would only listen to this guy and stop killing all the fish in the Arctic and all that stuff that the movie Happy Feet didn’t deal with well.


I have no idea if someone gave this penguin some caffeine. If this penguin really is this happy without chemicals or a chemical imbalance, then I would love to know what it is so happy about.


Remind me to talk about the viral videos of 2011 when that rolls around at the end of the year. See the viral videos of the last decade here.


Source



Tags: ,


Related posts





View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment